Looking to Start a Residential Cleaning Business?
The possibility of taking on business ownership is exciting. It’s a big decision, but one that can result in a lifetime of financial, professional, and personal rewards. The cleaning business is a $46 billion industry with a 5.5% annual growth rate in the last 5 years (sbdcnet.com). It’s a solid, necessity-based business (recession resistant) with a perpetual consumer demand.
Why Choose Molly Maid?
When you join us as a Molly Maid franchisee, you’re tapping in to a wealth of resources on running your residential cleaning business. We are dedicated to providing you with a host of support services to help your business thrive.
- Innovative marketing materials and strategies designed to position your new business with high visibility and help you start bringing in leads.
- Software and technology that simplify the processes of organizing and performing administrative duties.
- A Sure Start training and support program to prepare and assist you through all aspects of owning a residential cleaning business.
- Established trademarks and branded marketing materials to kick start your business’ authority.
- A dedicated Franchise Consultant to coach you in your business.
- Updates, workshops, and networking opportunities through regional meetings and reunions hosted by corporate teams.
- Online learning tracks to help train your employees.
- A proven business model, culture, and team development programs.
Once-in-a-Lifetime Cleaning Franchise Opportunity
At Molly Maid, we feel that we have an opportunity that you simply cannot find in any other franchise system. Don't limit yourself by choosing to work with a franchise that doesn't allow you the freedom to accomplish your goals. Molly Maid works because we genuinely care about our franchise owners, and are dedicated to helping them accomplish their personal, business, and financial goals.
Consider the following hallmarks of the Molly Maid brand
- We have 30+ years of sustainable and reliable business practices.
- We have excelled despite shocks in the market and changes in the economy, proving that we are "recession-resistant."
- No nights and weekends. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- We are ranked #92 as a Franchise 500® business opportunity.
- Our franchisees don't clean homes; they effectively manage and lead world-class cleaning teams that do the work.
- Our franchisees enjoy limited receivables, a predictable income, and a flexible schedule.
- Our franchisees enjoy no inventory requirements, minimal equipment, and essentially a complete cash business.
- We boast more than 90% repeat business from loyal customers.
- We give our franchisees the opportunity to give back to their local community through our not-for-profit Ms. Molly Foundation.
- We have more than 200 available territories in competitive yet lucrative marketplaces.
- We provide initial and ongoing support from more than 450 existing franchise locations and more than 180 international franchise territories.
Home cleaning may seem simple or ordinary, but take a closer look, and you will realize that home cleaning is a need homeowners across the country have. This makes residential cleaning services a surprisingly rewarding line of work. With personal time at a premium, hardworking professionals, busy couples, and active seniors all look to the Molly Maid brand for trusted house cleaning services.
Helping Thousands of Franchise Owners Reach Financial Stability
For many individuals embarking on a new franchise opportunity, the world of business can be incredibly overwhelming. Fortunately, working with Molly Maid means you will never be alone in your business venture.
Partnering with Molly Maid means you have access to the following
- Complete backing of our Parent Company, the Dwyer Group, which is a multi-brand home services franchisor
- Thousands of qualified franchise owners and franchise professionals
- Initial and ongoing training and support to help you accomplish your goals
- Built-in franchise marketing strategies and team support
We have the people, the business model, and the systems to make Molly Maid work for our franchise owners. Let us prove why our house cleaning and maid service franchise opportunity may be the right choice for you. To learn if you qualify for a franchise opportunity, speak with us today.