It’s hard to keep track of what’s new within an industry as complex and consistently changing as plumbing.
New equipment, advances in technology, and ever-improving techniques all contribute to regular shifts in the field.
Luckily, the internet is chock-full of quality plumbing blog sites to keep professionals in the know. Below, we’ve included a list of the 10 most helpful and popular plumbing blogs to give you professional tips, marketing strategies for your business, as well as keep you up to date on industry news.
Have a look!
The Plumbing Blogs We Love
Have a look at our list of eight blogs for plumbers, as well as their short descriptions. They’re all great sources of industry knowledge and can certainly come in handy when it comes to plumbing tips.
- Mr. Rooter Blog — A mix of regular plumbing tips for both professionals and DIY-ers makes this plumbing blog, which dates back to 2011, definitely worth checking out.
- The 7-Power Contractor from PM Magazine — A plumbing blog started and maintained by the prestigious PM Magazine, the 7-Power Contractor includes techniques to solve plumbing problems as well as business woes.
- Plumbingperspective.com — An informational super-blog on all things plumbing.
- Contractormag.com — This publication is for all mechanical contracting industries but has a good subset of information about plumbing.
- Plumbermag.com — This plumbing blog has good quality of information about the plumbing industry and products.
- Plumbing News from ThePlumber.com — Simply named but knowledgeably written, Plumbing News offers interesting ideas as well as industry news like product recalls. Important stuff!
- Grow Plumbing Blog — While this plumbing blog doesn’t necessarily contain plumbing tips, per se, it does tackle one aspect that can be just as important to your plumbing business: marketing. Tips like how to master social media as well as things you need to know about search engine ranking will help you get more visibility as well as more customers.
- Industry News from Plumbing Engineer — Industry news and trends covered by a wide range of reporters makes this plumbing info hub a prime resource for any plumbing business.
Get More Support for Your Plumbing Business
The plumbing industry is always changing, but that doesn’t mean you have to be left behind. The popular plumbing blogs in this post will ensure you stay on top of industry trends and have the knowledge and advice you need to perfect your plumbing skills. But what other support do you need for your plumbing business?
The Neighborly family of brands includes Mr. Rooter, a nationally acclaimed plumbing franchise with business opportunities near you. Even Mr. Handyman, another Neighborly brand, tackles minor plumbing projects along with their typical handyman services. We support all our franchisees with continual business consulting, employee hiring and training support, marketing, vendor discounts, and much more!
If you’re interested in purchasing a plumbing franchise or simply want more info, contact Neighborly online or call us at (888) 387-8018!