Why Molly Maid®?
A Top-Rated Cleaning Service Franchise
Molly Maid offers cleaning service franchise opportunities with unmatched tools for success. We have hundreds of available territories across the US, including locations with under-served potential customers. Molly Maid franchise owners have earned a reputation for being exceptionally giving, motivated, and difference-making individuals. They represent the Molly Maid brand with pride, and you can too. There’s no cleaning-industry experience required and no need to lift a mop.
What We Really Offer
We know how to set up our franchisees for long-term achievement and enjoyment. When you run a Molly Maid cleaning service franchise, benefits include:
- Attainable work-life balance, thanks to family-friendly hours
- Ongoing training and operations support
- Maid franchises with high potential
- Business systems built for longevity: Many of our franchise owners have been in the system for 20+ years!
- Excellent setup for gaining repeat customers
- Simple operations, including a start-from-home option and minimal equipment
- Prime territories with a scalable model: 55% of current franchise owners operate multiple locations!
- Modern technology for business processes and customer support
- ProTradeNet® vendor buying power
- Joining the trusted Neighborly® family of brands
To talk to a franchise advisor about owning a Molly Maid franchise, complete our form or call (888) 327-3343.
The Cleaning Service Franchise with an Edge
It's a great industry, but it can be competitive. As a Molly Maid cleaning service franchise owner, you can make a clean sweep of the competition. .
Consider the following hallmarks of the Molly Maid brand:
- 30+ years of sustainable and reliable business practices
- Frequently ranked in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500® and the Forbes America’s Best Franchises lists.
- Average 89% repeat customer base*
- Created the Ms. Molly Foundation non-profit dedicated to aid victims of domestic violence
- 200+ available territories
- 450+ existing franchise locations
- Strong systems that have weathered economic changes
- Hands-on services that are difficult to replace with technology
*Refer to the 2019 Molly Maid LLC Franchise Disclosure Document.
Powerful Connections for Franchise Owners
From meaningful conversations with other franchisees to strategic relationships with vendors, Molly Maid can connect you with the right people. You simply won’t find support like this with any other cleaning service franchise.
Preferred Vendor Discounts
Like all Neighborly brands, Molly Maid offers a preferred vendor program with our affiliate, ProTradeNet. Our franchise owners can get discounted prices on supplies they would not be able to enjoy as owners of independent businesses. We also proudly offer a rebate program, which has resulted in hundreds of thousands in annual rebates system-wide.
Regional and National Conferences
Molly Maid and Neighborly host regional and national conferences to give franchise owners the opportunity to gather, share, and learn together. You’ll leave these conferences recharged; up-to-date on industry news and trends; and with new friends and acquaintances that you can call to bounce ideas off of for years to come!
Meet and hear from our Franchise Owners of the Year
- 2019 Steve Chaput | La Verne, CA
- 2018 Joe & Sandy Nelson | Sarasota, FL
- 2017 Rebecca Nash, Pedro Silva & Michael Silva-Nash | Little Rock, AR
- 2016 Mike Pelton | Virginia Beach, VA